URGENT: The WHO has partnered with the European Commission (the executive branch of the European Union) to adopt the EU’s digital health passports and implement them across the rest of the world. This is described as the “first building block” of the W.H.O.’s Global Digital Health Certification Network (GDHCN), and it’s another reminder that the WHO and the UN are seeking to implement a tyrannical biomedical security apparatus over all people globally. If the WHO gets its way, U.S. national sovereignty will become a thing of the past, and the WHO will have total power to mandate vaccinations, impose vaccine passports, and implement a digital health ID — worse, the Biden administration is trying to help the WHO achieve its tyrannical goals.
Congress can and must act! U.S. Representative Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.) has introduced the WHO Withdrawal Act (H.R. 79). This bill would significantly hamper the WHO’s planned power grab. Contact your U.S. representative and senators, urging them to support H.R. 79, and to defund and withdraw from the WHO!
Legislation in Congress would withdraw the United States from the World Health Organization (WHO). This comes as the WHO works to implement a global pandemic treaty, as well as dangerous amendments to its International Health Regulations (IHR) — these will further enable Covid medical tyranny while amounting to yet another step toward a one-world government. It is imperative that Congress enact H.R. 79 and withdraw the United States from the WHO and UN.
The WHO is working on “a global process to draft and negotiate” an agreement “to strengthen pandemic prevention, preparedness and response.”
In February 2023, the WHO published a draft of its planned global pandemic treaty, the “Zero Draft of the International Instrument on Pandemic Prevention, Preparedness, and Response.” This agreement, if implemented, would dramatically increase the WHO’s power, making its edicts (including in response to “pandemics”) legally binding on its member states, putting Americans under the control of its authoritarian bureaucrats. Furthermore, this proposed treaty would massively expand the global surveillance state, making it easier for government to control every aspect of our lives.
Another WHO working draft of the proposed treaty also illustrates the WHO’s push for world government; it emphasizes “solidarity,” meaning “[i]ntensified international cooperation,” and it floats increased “collaboration and cooperation across the United Nations system and other international and regional intergovernmental organizations and non-State actors and bodies as a means of strengthening the [agreement’s] implementation.” Furthermore, it promotes “universal health coverage” and could threaten free speech. Last, but not least, the WHO stated that it could expand the agreement’s scope to go beyond pandemics, and be implemented at the UN level. This treaty threatens our God-given freedoms protected by the Constitution.
Any “pandemic treaty” is a threat for the following reasons:
- It will further erode U.S. national sovereignty, giving foreign bureaucrats greater control over domestic policy. It would also amount to yet another step toward a tyrannical one-world government.
- It will further expand the WHO’s ability to dictate health policy worldwide, making it easier for the Deep State to impose its tyrannical “health” measures on the global populace.
- It will enable the creation of global “health passes,” thereby restricting travel and certain activities to only those who have been vaccinated or who are in compliance with the WHO’s “health” dictates. These so-called “health passes” will further compromise individuals’ medical privacy and lay the groundwork for a biomedical security regime.
- Enable “global coordinated actions” to censor those who dissent from the Deep State’s narratives — all in the name of “public health.”
- American taxpayer money would likely be diverted to enable the implementation of the treaty’s dictates.
This is not the only WHO threat to liberty. Additionally, the U.S. proposed amendments to the WHO’s International Health Regulations (IHR). These amendments would also strengthen the WHO’s ability to take unilateral actions and meddle in countries’ internal affairs, and they could lead to an expansion of the CDC’s power to detain Americans for medical reasons. These amendments, combined with the proposed pandemic treaty, constitute a massive threat to liberty by the WHO.
The Solution (for Congress)
The WHO’s pandemic treaty must be stopped — and Congress must act! There are two actions Congress must take:
- First, it must enact H.R. 79, the WHO Withdrawal Act. As implied by the title, this bill would withdraw the U.S. from the globalist WHO. The U.S. is one of the largest funders of the WHO, giving $700 million in 2020-21, so this bill would have a significant impact in hampering the WHO’s power grab, in addition to restoring U.S. national sovereignty.
- Second, Congress must reintroduce and pass the American Sovereignty Restoration Act to fully withdraw the U.S. from the United Nations and every associated entity like the WHO. Although the WHO’s power grab seriously threatens American sovereignty and liberty, the root of this threat lies in the U.S.’s membership in the UN itself. The UN’s very purpose is to establish a one-world government at the expense of its members’ expense; withdrawal is imperative!
The U.S. Constitution is clear about what Congress must do. Article VI, for example, duty-bounds members of Congress by their oath to “to support this Constitution.” Additionally, Treaties must also be subject to, and bound by, the limitations of the Constitution.
In a letter, dated September 7, 1803, then-President Thomas Jefferson wrote: “I say the same as to the opinion of those who consider the grant of the treaty making power as boundless. if it is, then we have no constitution.” This was further affirmed by the Supreme Court of the United States, in Reid v. Covert (1956), in which the Court correctly ruled:
It would be manifestly contrary to the objectives of those who created the Constitution, as well as those who were responsible for the Bill of Rights – let alone alien to our entire constitutional history and tradition – to construe Article VI as permitting the United States to exercise power under an international agreement without observing constitutional prohibitions.
The Court further explained, “It would be completely anomalous to say that a treaty need not comply with the Constitution when such an agreement can be overridden by a statute that must conform to that instrument.” Congress must follow the Constitution and reject the WHO’s constitutionally egregious power grabs.
Contact your U.S. representative and senators and urge them to enact H.R. 79, the “WHO Withdrawal Act,” to stop the implementation and/or enforcement of the WHO’s proposed pandemic treaty, along with the proposed amendments to the WHO’s IHR.
Although we provide a way to easily email legislators, we know from long experience that it takes a lot more interaction with your legislators to get your point across than that provided by emails alone.
That's why we provide an easy way not only to email them, but to contact them by phone, tweet, and even video message them.