Once again, American jurisprudence has let down its citizens. Another appeals court ruling has taken away the stay order for Biden’s clearly unconstitutional OSHA vaccine mandate for employers of more than 100 employees.
While the court proceeding continues to play out, even with a plea to the U.S. Supreme Court, the media is suggesting that affected employers need to start implementing the mandate as noncompliance penalties will begin January 10.
Should employers fold so quickly, or are there other measures they can take? We’ll discuss it in today’s Analysis Behind the News, where we provide the perspective and the plan to save American liberty and independence.
- Like and share this video with others.
- Download, read, and share The Article VI Solution booklet with state legislators.
Print copies available.
- Watch “The Constitution Is The Solution”.
- Apply for JBS membership and get involved.
- Sign up for Legislative Action Alerts or text JBS to 800-527-8721